[bioontology-support] SPARQL endpoint & federation

Samuel Rozé samuel.roze at birdie.care
Wed Oct 14 14:44:42 PDT 2020

Hi there,

First, thank you for exposing many APIs around health-care concepts &
tools, this is a great contribution to the ecosystem. I have been trying to
use your SPARQL endpoint <https://www.bioontology.org/wiki/SPARQL_BioPortal> in
some prototype but I keep getting 403s from the endpoint:

{"requestId":"e4ba9488-62bd-8696-ecb6-422668b079e1","code":"BadRequestException","detailedMessage":"The
SERVICE call returned an unexpected HTTP result: 403, endpoint:
http://sparql.bioontology.org/mappings/sparql/?apikey=0fc6a637-14ef-4d31-8691-ec13dc026d05
"}

This `apikey` is the one that I can find in my `sroze` account
<https://bioportal.bioontology.org/accounts/sroze> unfortunately. Would you
be able to guide me towards a reason? Are they different kind of API keys
for this SPARQL endpoint?

Thank you very much,
Samuel.

--