[bioontology-support] Ontology metrics

Tarini Naravane tnaravane at ucdavis.edu
Tue Sep 1 12:45:59 PDT 2020

Dear support team,

I am a phd student at UC Davis and I am researching ontology quality
metrics .

I am looking for a bulk download method on the metrics you provide in a
table titled as such. I am attaching a screen shot to be clear.
This would greatly help me in my work.

Thank you very much for your time and help,
Tarini

[image: Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 12.44.31 PM.png]
for every ontology.