[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from alkaiyatmo

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 1 21:34:10 PDT 2020

Hello,

I'm sorry, but we do not provide support for the REDCap service.  I suggest you contact REDCap through their normal support channels.

John Graybeal

On Sep 1, 2020, at 6:34 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: alkaiyatmo

Email: alkaiyatmo at Gmail.com<mailto:alkaiyatmo at Gmail.com>

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Fontologies%2FICD10CM%3Fp%3Dclasses%26conceptid%3Droot

Feedback:

Hello

I am trying to connect redcap to ICD-10 list but i am unable to do so what i did is

1-I created an ccount on Bio portal

the under my name i went to account settings
3- I added custom ontology ICD10
4- I copied the API key and i pasting it int he RedCap question sittings
but the red Cap keeps telling me its invalid API format

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager
650-736-1632  | ORCID  0000-0001-6875-5360