[bioontology-support] Error when submitting a new ontology

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 3 15:41:40 PDT 2020

Hi Georgeta,

Thank you for contacting us. I was able to reproduce this issue in our own staging environment, but at this point I don’t have a solution for you. I need to do some further troubleshooting to figure out what causes this issue. The file is clearly present at the remote location, but the error is still being triggered.

I’ll keep you posted as soon as I get to the bottom of this issue. Thank you for your patience.

Michael