[bioontology-support] Screenshot of Gene Ontology from Bioportal

Laia Subirats laia.subirats at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 09:26:59 PDT 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing a chapter of a book called Gender Bias, Artificial
Intelligence and Healthcare of the editorial Elsevier.

In our chapter, we are including a screenshot of the GeneOntology from
Bioportal website. For this reason, we would like to ask you for permission
to use this screenshot.

Yours faithfully,

--
Laia Subirats