[bioontology-support] Screenshot of Gene Ontology from Bioportal

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 14 18:03:06 PDT 2020

Laia,

How exciting! I will respond to you directly off-thread, but I'm sure this is something we can support.

John

On Sep 14, 2020, at 9:26 AM, Laia Subirats <laia.subirats at gmail.com<mailto:laia.subirats at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing a chapter of a book called Gender Bias, Artificial Intelligence and Healthcare of the editorial Elsevier.

In our chapter, we are including a screenshot of the GeneOntology from Bioportal website. For this reason, we would like to ask you for permission to use this screenshot.

Yours faithfully,

--

Laia Subirats

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager
650-736-1632  | ORCID  0000-0001-6875-5360