[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Richard Young

Young, Richard Richard.Young at cherokeehospital.org
Thu Sep 17 04:40:51 PDT 2020

OH NO!! I hate to hear that, but it doesn't surprise me. Your site has been a go-to for me when I'm questioning a code. I don't really get how it's legal for them to be able to monetize a national system in which we're all forced to participate if we expect insurance or Medicare payments. Oh well...
Thanks.

Thanks,
Richard
6565