[bioontology-support] Units of Measurement Ontology in BioPortal License

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 07:42:21 PDT 2020

 Hi Luke, Hi Robert,

If you can give me a quick answer it will allow me to proceed. I need to
submit the proposal in a couple of days and need to specify the license so
I can legally use your specification.

Many of such resources like your unit specifications are public domain, yet
some have less open licenses. from the hints I gathered you are under some
sort of creative commons license - perhaps CC0 or another such license. Yet
since you are not explicit other than the word "public" in the description,
I need confirmation from your team.

Please let me know as soon as you can. I really would want to include the
unit ontology in the proposal.

           Jacob

--
Jacob Barhak Ph.D.