[bioontology-support] CPT look-up

Keli Kolegraff kelikolegraff at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 12:24:48 PDT 2020

Actually, I just read the thread closer and saw this post below.  I would
like to do this.  Who can I reach out for assistance?  Thank you, Keli

"As John says, there is a workaround by installing your own virtual
appliance for BioPortal, but then you’d have to maintain the ontologies
yourself in your local system.

Regards,

Mark
Mark A. Musen, M.D., Ph.D.
Director, Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research
Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics) and Biomedical Data Science
Stanford University School of Medicine
1265 Welch Road, Room X-271
Stanford, CA. 94305-5479"