[bioontology-support] CPT look-up

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Sat Sep 26 17:08:28 PDT 2020

See this post for the process and links.

http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/bioontology-support-CPT-Ontology-tp4658098p4658099.html

John

On Sep 26, 2020, at 12:24 PM, Keli Kolegraff <kelikolegraff at gmail.com<mailto:kelikolegraff at gmail.com>> wrote:

Actually, I just read the thread closer and saw this post below.  I would like to do this.  Who can I reach out for assistance?  Thank you, Keli

"As John says, there is a workaround by installing your own virtual appliance for BioPortal, but then you’d have to maintain the ontologies yourself in your local system.

Regards,

Mark
Mark A. Musen, M.D., Ph.D.
Director, Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research
Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics) and Biomedical Data Science
Stanford University School of Medicine
1265 Welch Road, Room X-271
Stanford, CA. 94305-5479"