[bioontology-support] Question about UMLS 2020AA release for CPT code

Wang, Hanzhang WangH11 at uthscsa.edu
Tue Sep 29 20:13:36 PDT 2020

To whom it may concern,

Hope you are staying well and healthy. I am wiring to you for a question about the UMLS 2020 AA release statement. I am a user of Redcap, a software using bio-ontology service, we have CPT code look up function set up for one of our survey and currently it is deactivated. In your statement you wrote:  UMLS 2020AA release into BioPortal which will be completed by Wednesday Sept 30, does it means the service on Redcap for CPT look up will resume or it is permanently terminated? If it is the latter, could you guide us a good alternate for the CPT code lookup in the bio ontology portal? Thank you.

Best,

Hanzhang