[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from singaravelua

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 30 13:45:42 PDT 2020

Malar,

Our apologies, we until recently were still re-indexing all the updated ontologies after the UMLS upgrade. Once that process completes, the index for HP will be replaced and your should again be able to search the HP ontology. You may have caught us mid-swap; I'm told that swap has taken place, and the command is indeed working now.

John