[bioontology-support] Help with Python code for Bioportal Ontology

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 8 17:54:44 PDT 2021

Hello Ahmad,

Apologies - I couldn’t understand from your message exactly what you’re trying to do. I’m not sure if you’re aware that we have some example code on GitHub for working with BioPortal’s REST API? There are some Python example scripts here that might help you get started:

https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_rest_sample_code/tree/master/python/python3

Best,
Jennifer