[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Karin Colsman

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 28 17:50:33 PDT 2021

Karin,

Thank you for your request.

We are investigating this error and will give you more information as soon as we can. (It is not anything obvious to me, but I will forward to our experts. It may be a day or two before we have further information, due to our current staffing limits. Apologies for that.

I am not able to duplicate your issue with the support form—on my system it displays as a small pop-up form, without the footer. Is it possible you have blocked pop-ups?

John

[cid:7D8D91BE-08D3-46B2-A09F-937FD81ACBDD]