[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from mohamed.keshk

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 10 15:55:52 PDT 2021

Mohamed,

I apologize if we didn't respond to your earlier email, I don't have any record of it before now.

I am sorry, I am not seeing you as a listed owner of this ontology in BioPortal, but I see you are one of the original authors. Can I suggest you contact Brian Aevermann to add you to the list of people who can administer the ontology?  (Or he can email me directly.)  You can contact me directly if that is not an option, I am at jgraybeal at stanford.edu<mailto:jgraybeal at stanford.edu>.

John