[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Mubeen

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 25 15:09:07 PDT 2021

Hello Mubeen,

Thank you for reaching out. We’re aware of this issue, which is documented here in our issue tracker:

https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/202

Unfortunately, we’ve not had the resources to be able to address this yet. If you have a GitHub account, you could subscribe to notifications for this issue to monitor any progress.