[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Maarten Boers

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 1 15:05:02 PST 2021

Marrten,

Sorry, this problem is due to some issues we are having processing the MedDRA file from UMLS. We are investigating the cause of the issue, and meanwhile can only show the search bar for this ontology.

You can follow our progress on the ticket https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/202.

John