[bioontology-support] preventing wrong mappings

Görzig, Heike heike.goerzig at helmholtz-berlin.de
Fri Feb 5 01:57:13 PST 2021

Dear bioontology Team,
we are creating an ontology we are planning to upload to the bioportal.
As the mapping is done automatically on labels and maybe the
description, there might be created some false mappings.
We would like to prevent this. Would owl:disjointWith along a related
ontologie be an option?

Thanks,
Heike

--
Heike Görzig <heike.goerzig at helmholtz-berlin.de>
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie (HZB)