[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Kirstin Fearnhead

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 8 14:15:55 PST 2021

Kirstin,

I believe we'll need some more precise description, with examples, of how you are searching for/looking up these codes, with examples of what you would expect and what does not seem to be working, with more detail about the two systems on which you are looking up these codes.

I can see (on my Mac) that some terms, e.g., Carcinoma (http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/SNOMEDCT/68453008) have a code in the attribute 'ICD-O-3 Code' which appears to be the M code of which you speak. (We are not familiar with the domain ourselves but this seemed consistent based on Google research. ;->)  But I can't tell exactly what steps you are performing in order to try to duplicate the problem you are seeing.

John