[bioontology-support] Relationships Between Terms in BioPortal

Miller, Sierra D. (Fed) sierra.miller at nist.gov
Fri Feb 12 06:57:43 PST 2021

Hello,

I am trying to flesh out our ontology (NIST_GEL) a bit more by adding relationship entries. I’m new to this work so I’m not sure how this works or if BioPortal even supports this type of mapping but I am attaching the view of my Protégé build where it shows the relationship entry of one of the terms. I did this for a few terms and then uploaded this file to our BioPortal listing as a test to see if we could link terms. I uploaded this yesterday afternoon and I’m not seeing anything in BioPortal mentioning the relationship entry. Is this something that is observable?

_______

Sierra D. Miller

Bioinformatician
Biomarker and Genomic Sciences Group