[bioontology-support] Issue Uploading Ontology Locally

olamide adebayo olamide at plateaumed.com
Thu Feb 18 05:42:14 PST 2021

Good day,

I hope this meets you well. I am trying to upload the SNOMED CT ontology(by file upload) to my local Virtual Appliance but I keep getting a select location validation error despite literally selecting a location as per form requirements. Even when I tried uploading via URl, the system always hang and it never gets uploaded. Kindly assist.

 Secondly, does your system support the Expression Constraint Language(ECL) in SNOMED CT??

Kind Regards,

Olamide