[bioontology-support] Are ontology download counts available?

Darren Natale dan5 at georgetown.edu
Fri Jul 16 09:00:32 PDT 2021

Dear BioPortal,

Is it possible to obtain the download statistics for an ontology? I
presume the 'Visits' graph means page visits, not downloads. I'm
interested in PR, in particular, and--if possible, for the period
between Jan 1st 2020 to now (about a year and a half). If there's a way
to figure it out myself then all the better. Thanks!

Best regards,
Darren Natale