[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from bolandm

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 22 10:04:25 PDT 2021

Hello,

On Jun 28, 2021, at 11:45 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Feedback:

I created this page: https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PPDO and now I want to upload my ontology to it. Do you know how I edit the record to add the ontology? If you could let me know that would be great (bolandm at upenn.edu<mailto:bolandm at upenn.edu>).

You can use the following steps to add a submission to your ontology page:

1. Log into BioPortal
2. Navigate to your ontology summary page: https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PPDO
3. On the Summary tab, click the plus button that is directly to the right of the word Submissions
4. Fill in the resulting form, and click the Add submission button.

Please feel free to follow up if you have difficulty with any of these steps.