[bioontology-support] BioPortal Sample Code

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 22 10:34:49 PDT 2021

Hi Joyce,

On Jul 20, 2021, at 1:35 PM, Joyce Tsai <jjt97 at cornell.edu<mailto:jjt97 at cornell.edu>> wrote:

Hello,

My name is Joyce and I am a student at Cornell University. I am interning at the Hospital for Special Surgery, working on a project for Dr. Philip Colucci. Dr. Colucci wanted to include some of the data from BioPortal in this project, so I was wondering if there is sample code available for the API in JavaScript.

We have example code for various languages available at this GitHub repository:

https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_rest_sample_code

There’s Java, but no JavaScript. You should be able to get the general idea. Feel free to follow up with questions about specific API calls.