[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Rushiraj Nenuji

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 27 16:04:23 PDT 2021

Hi Rushiraj,

We've had a temporary service disruption yesterday, which may have coincided with your access attempts. I've tried both links below and they both appear to work at this point. Can you please try deleting the browser cache entries for bioportal.bioontology.org<http://bioportal.bioontology.org> and try accessing ESCO ontology once again.

Thank you and let us know if the problem persists.

Thank you,

Michael