[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Ernst

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 8 17:18:07 PDT 2021

Hello Ernst,

On Jun 6, 2021, at 1:18 PM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Ernst

Email: bluegs4 at farvista.com<mailto:bluegs4 at farvista.com>

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Fontologies%2FSNOMEDCT%3Fp%3Dclasses%26conceptid%3D372823004

Feedback:

Hi, I looked at your list of immunosuppressant drugs but it seems to be incomplete. Specifically, budesonide is an immunosuppressant (other references and persona experience) but it is not in the list. Also, olopatadine is in neither the immunosuppressant list or the mast cell stabilizer list, and it is certainly the latter and probably both.

Although BioPortal is hosting this version of SNOMED CT, we are not the ontology maintainers. If you have feedback about the ontology content, I suggest you send a message to the ontology contact (NLM Customer Service, custserv at nlm.nih.gov<http://nlm.nih.gov>) listed on the ontology summary page (https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/SNOMEDCT?p=summary).