[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from JD Liddil

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 11 10:28:25 PDT 2021

Hello JD,

On Jun 10, 2021, at 9:14 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Feedback:

Can the ICD-0 International Classification of Diseases for Oncology be made available?

We’ve received requests to add this ontology before [1]. As far as I can tell, the ontology isn’t offered in any format that BioPortal is able to consume. We accept ontologies in OWL, OBO, and SKOS formats. If you know of anyone that has a version of ICD-O in one of these formats, we’d be happy to assist in getting it into BioPortal.

[1] http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/bioontology-support-Ontology-Set-Up-td4656042.html