[bioontology-support] Submit MESH ontology into OntoPortal

Fajdek Bartłomiej bartlomiej.fajdek at pw.edu.pl
Tue Jun 22 12:18:48 PDT 2021

Dear Sir or Madame,

I have virtual machine with OntoPortal installed. Using www interface I am trying to submit MESH ontology without success.
I was trying to convert ttl file to owl using Robot but I received error during submision  to OntoPortal. I was also trying to submit ttl file. Could you please give me some advice how to submit MESH ontology to OntoPortal?

Yours sincerely,
Bartłomiej Fajdek, PhD

Warsaw University od Technology