[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from DOUGLAS K BENN

Douglas Benn benn at edurica.com
Thu Jun 24 13:49:55 PDT 2021

Thank you for your email but unfortunately I do not understand how to use
the long string of characters above.

I searched in the Foundational Model of Anatomy browser with FFMA_75290;
FMA_75290; FMA75290 but none of these codes worked.

--
Dr Douglas K Benn  DDS,  PhD, Dipl. Dental Radiology (Royal College of
Radiologists, England)

Dental  and Maxillofacial Radiology Omaha LLC
1125 South 103 Street, Suite 800
Omaha
NE 68124
USA

Tel: (352)-505-7411
Fax: (866)-420-4903 <%28866%29%20420-4903>
www.ReadCTs.com

Confidentiality Notice:

This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the
message to the intended recipient, is protected. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and destroy the original
message and all copies.