[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from DOUGLAS K BENN

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 24 14:14:38 PDT 2021

Hello again Douglas,

I’m not familiar with the FMA browser that you refer to below. Could you clarify where this is located?

Thank you,
Jennifer

On Jun 24, 2021, at 1:49 PM, Douglas Benn <benn at edurica.com<mailto:benn at edurica.com>> wrote:

Thank you for your email but unfortunately I do not understand how to use the long string of characters above.

I searched in the Foundational Model of Anatomy browser with FFMA_75290; FMA_75290; FMA75290 but none of these codes worked.