[bioontology-support] Download/access to ICD-10 and CPT Ontologies

John Felix johnfelix at exponentialai.com
Tue Jun 29 06:53:27 PDT 2021

Team,

               Greetings! We are team Exponential AI . Thanks for the services you are providing!

For a research project, we wanted to have access to the ontologies of ICD-10 codes and the CPT codes. Can you help us get access/download of these?

https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ICD10
https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/CPT

Please let us know if any action is required from our side.

Regards,
John Felix Arockiadoss
johnfelix at exponentialai.com<mailto:johnfelix at exponentialai.com> |(+91) 978 642 6121
Exponential AI