[bioontology-support] Automatic reply: [BioPortal] Feedback from TKI_Bio

REDCap redcap at telethonkids.org.au
Wed Mar 3 23:44:26 PST 2021

Thank you for your email.

PLEASE REMEMBER:

- We provide REDCap as a self-use system, email-support is not available

- Unless your query relates to either 1) an account/permission related issue or 2) a request to engage in consultation, you will not receive a reply.

REDCap support available:

Option 1:

Limited Data Management support is available to researchers through the Telethon Clinical Research Centre (TCRC). We facilitate limited short (30 or 60 minutes) bookable consultations, Monday and Wednesday mornings (9-12pm), where you can discuss your study design and set-up in REDCap with an experienced Data Manager.

In order to access this, please register your study with the TCRC via the following enquiry form (if you have not already done so) https://redcap.telethonkids.org.au/redcap/surveys/?s=XTWEELDXCWprior to booking a consultation via https://tcrcdatamanagement.as.me/

Option 2:

We offer a consultative service should you need to:

- seek assistance with troubleshooting issues,

- discuss/implement advanced functionality,

- outsource the building of projects and/or forms,

- implement changes, mid-project, that require administrative access.

This will be a scoped, scheduled and cost recovered arrangement.

To proceed with this option, please suggest 3 to 4, 1-hour windows over the next two weeks where you are available to meet, and a meeting will be set where availability aligns.

The cost for the consultation, and any work that follows, is $110/hour (excl GST).

Troubleshooting issues:

There are substantial resources available to help researchers troubleshoot issues and/or upskill in REDCap.

These include:

- a number of video tutorials within the application to provide additional insight into its functionality (located on the top menu bar of the REDCap home page or on the left hand menu under ‘Help and Information’ ),

- the REDCap Help & FAQ page (Under ‘Help and Information’ at the bottom of the left hand menu),

- attending a REDCap workshop.

In collaboration with The Research Education Programme, the Biometrics team run a series of workshops pitched at different levels for researchers wanting to know how to build and manage projects in REDCap.

For workshop schedule and availability, please contact the  Research Education Program via ResearchEducationProgram at health.wa.gov.au<mailto:ResearchEducationProgram at health.wa.gov.au>

Regards

Data Services