[bioontology-support] Wiki and archive NCBO site down

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 4 11:59:19 PST 2021

Thanks for this. We did figure it out eventually, fortunately before I saw this email today! Sigh.

John

On Feb 15, 2021, at 8:43 AM, Clement Jonquet <jonquet at lirmm.fr<mailto:jonquet at lirmm.fr>> wrote:

Hello,

There are several web pages and URL pointing to :
The Wiki:
https://www.bioontology.org/wiki/
And archive NCBo web site:
https://ncbo.bioontology.org/

But both seem to be down for the moment.

Bye
Clement

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager
650-736-1632  | ORCID  0000-0001-6875-5360