[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ABDOUL WAHAB TOURÉ

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 4 13:11:34 PST 2021

Hello Abdoul,

Thank you for your interest in our system!. If you can provide the links that are out of date, we can attempt to fix them/point you to updated links/give you current information.

To install the BioPortal software locally, you will want to use our OntoPortal distribution. This software and installation process is described in detail at https://ontoportal.github.io/administration/.

John