[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Iris Liu

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 17 17:42:19 PDT 2021

Hello Iris,

It appears these ontologies have been made private by the person who uploaded them to BioPortal. It is not clear that they are licensed by WHO for public use, so unless there is a source that can provide them publicly, we would not be able to put them in BioPortal ourselves.

Sorry we can't be more helpful.

John