[bioontology-support] About the issue of annotating

Zhou, Shuxin sz23 at njit.edu
Wed Mar 17 18:42:08 PDT 2021

Hi Mr.Graybeal,

Thank you for the quick response! I do appreciate it very much!
In addition to the issue, we tried some other concepts which are included
in the RCIT_A1 ontology as well.
The problem is:
(1). For the classes ending with "L/min", 3 out of 6 are annotated out. Why
half of them can be annotated, but the rest cannot?
(2). For concepts like: "3 days ago", "3 days later", "three days ago" (
which is the synonym of "3 days ago") are not successfully recognized, but
wrongly annotated by another class "3 days".
      Since they are 3-character concepts, they should meet with the
indexing rule you mentioned.

I apologize for disturbing you again, but our team needs to know the reason
for such annotation results, then we can continue our research on the basis
of that.
Again, thank you very much for the help!