[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Iris Liu

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 17 18:54:24 PDT 2021

Iris,

Yes, I see a lot of artifacts/tools on Google, but per the licensing information I found at the ICD-10 main site (https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/publishing-policies/who-faq-licensing-icd-10.pdf), putting it into BioPortal doesn't fit within the legal scope. I would be happy to see a license that indicates otherwise, perhaps there is one for those particular resources?  Your second link leads eventually to https://apps.who.int/classifications/apps/icd/ClassificationDownloadNR/license.htm, but it still is for an individual, not for republication as BioPortal is doing.

John