[bioontology-support] MedDRA

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 23 15:29:33 PDT 2021

Hi Daniel,

As our MedDRA representation comes from UMLS, the UMLS site is the best source for the origins of the resources. I browsed to the following links:
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/index.html
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/sourcereleasedocs/index.html
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/sourcereleasedocs/current/MDR/index.html
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/sourcereleasedocs/current/MDR/metadata.html
to get to a version value of MDR23_0, I expect corresponding to version 23.0.

And following this path
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/archive/archive_home.html
https://wayback.archive-it.org/4253/20201001121122/https://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/sourcereleasedocs/current/MDR/index.html
https://wayback.archive-it.org/4253/20201001224933/https://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/sourcereleasedocs/current/MDR/metadata.html