[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from massimo.mirandola

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 23 15:57:41 PDT 2021

hello Massimo,

I believe you are asking a question about how REDCap operates, which we at BioPortal are unable to answer. I am pretty sure REDCap only handles one ontology at a time, but my knowledge here is not current. I suggest you ask your own RedCap administrator to make sure you are using it as expected.

Otherwise, possibly someone with REDCap experience can reply on this list, or you may wish to contact REDCap support at VUMC (redcap at vumc.org<mailto:redcap at vumc.org>) for support with this issue.

John