[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from massimo.mirandola

Massimo Mirandola massimo.mirandola at aovr.veneto.it
Wed Mar 24 04:31:12 PDT 2021

Dear John,
Thank you very much for your feedback. Let me apologies for not having been clear with my query. I am the admin of our redcap and I managed to link redcap with the BioPortal databases. So there is no problem with redcap.

My query concerns the BioPortal website. I received the message "The page you are looking for wasn't found. Please try again.” from BioPortal when I tried to save my preferred databases.
let me show you with snapshots what I have done on Sunday and just repeated now.
I logged in with my user id and password. After selecting "account setting" I was directed to this page:

I selected the databases of my interest and then I clicked on the save custom ontologies button.

after pushing the button I got this reply again.

I hope that this mail is now clearer than the previous one.
Once again thank you very much.
I am looking forward to haring from you.
best regards
Massimo

> On 23 Mar 2021, at 23:57, John Graybeal <jgraybeal at stanford.edu> wrote:
>
> hello Massimo,
>
> I believe you are asking a question about how REDCap operates, which we at BioPortal are unable to answer. I am pretty sure REDCap only handles one ontology at a time, but my knowledge here is not current. I suggest you ask your own RedCap administrator to make sure you are using it as expected.
>
> Otherwise, possibly someone with REDCap experience can reply on this list, or you may wish to contact REDCap support at VUMC (redcap at vumc.org <mailto:redcap at vumc.org>) for support with this issue.
>
> John
>
>> On Mar 21, 2021, at 3:30 AM, support at bioontology.org <mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:
>>
>> Name: massimo.mirandola
>>
>> Email: massimo.mirandola at aovr.veneto.it <mailto:massimo.mirandola at aovr.veneto.it>
>> Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org <http://2fbioportal.bioontology.org/>%2F404
>>

>> Feedback:
>>
>> Hi, I tried to select the ICD taxonomies to link them to RedCap , however when I tried to save the list ,the system replied "The page you are looking for wasn't found. Please try again."
>> I used Safari and Chrome and I got the same error message.
>> Am I doing something wrong or is it a temporary issue of the system?
>> Thanks

> ========================
> John Graybeal
> Technical Program Manager
> 650-736-1632  | ORCID  0000-0001-6875-5360

Massimo Mirandola, Ph.D.
Epidemiology Unit - UOC Infectious Diseases,
Verona University Hospital,
Verona, Italy
Piazzale Aristide Stefani, 1 - 37126 Verona
Tel. +390458121063
Visiting Professor,
School of Health Sciences,
University of Brighton

https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=0_5sZzkAAAAJ&hl=en

--

Il presente messaggio contiene informazioni di natura professionale
attinenti all'attività lavorativa.

Inoltre il suo contenuto è riservato e
confidenziale e destinato esclusivamente al legittimo destinatario.

Se per
errore ricevete questo messaggio o non siete il soggetto destinatario o
delegato dal destinatario alla lettura, vi preghiamo di darcene
immediatamente notizia e di cancellare tutto il materiale ricevuto.

**-*
Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario -***