[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from massimo.mirandola

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 24 14:05:45 PDT 2021

Hello Massimo,

I’m not certain offhand why you’re seeing this message. I created a test account on the production BioPortal website, and followed the steps you describe below. After clicking the “Save Custom Ontologies” button, BioPortal showed a “Custom ontologies were saved” success message, and the customizations are listed on the account settings page for the test account:

[cid:8299AD07-9597-4D39-B774-B84863458B95 at stanford.edu]
One thing you might try would be to clear your browser cache, and retry these steps.

I also logged into our production server and looked at the account with username “massimo.mirandola”. I verified that there are no custom ontologies set for this account. Is this the account you’re using when trying to create a custom ontology set?