[bioontology-support] Updated BioPortal Ontologies

Samad, Bushra Bushra.Samad at ucsf.edu
Fri May 21 16:45:34 PDT 2021

Hi,
I am not sure who to contact I wanted to check when the COVID vaccine data  (https://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/rxnorm/covid19vaccines.html<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/rxnorm/covid19vaccines.html__;!!LQC6Cpwp!4hhJSaSQISPFQPnDDWtDnM4UEZMt_cATRLbMTn8OskzIoS5UcUogRAmYeInSShRNNmY$>) will be available in RxNorm in BioPortal. I did not see it in REDcap and the UCSF REDcap administrator said they have no control over the updates of the BioPortal Ontologies available on REDcap.
I contacted NLM support and they directed me to contact you.
Thanks
Bushra