[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from WTulleken

Wesley Van Hougenhouck-Tulleken wesley.tulleken at up.ac.za
Mon May 31 02:03:27 PDT 2021

Hi Jennifer

Many thanks for your email. The problem I had on friday seems to have
resolved. I am able to access the BioPortal easily now.

My query now is that I am using RedCap to create a database for clinical
data. I have been advised to use the ontological function in RedCap for
ICD10 coding, and when I try to enable it, RedCap requests an API token. I
have attached a screenshot.

If you could advise, or guide me to the correct person, I would be very
grateful.

Many thanks