[bioontology-support] [bioontology-admin] [BioPortal] User Hope Biosciences Stem Cell Research Foundation password reset

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 7 17:06:25 PDT 2021

Hello Daniel,

Apologies the for the difficulties you’ve had attempting to reset your password. I’ve investigated and reproduced the issue in our production environment. The ability to reset passwords for account names with spaces is broken, which I’ve documented in our issue tracker:

https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal_web_ui/issues/177

I’ll contact you off the support list with information about how to login until this issue is fixed.