[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from satyasahoo

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 15 13:53:25 PDT 2021

Thank you for your email, sorry I have been slow in responding.

I spent some time looking closely at these circumstances, which are highly unusual, as we can't reproduce the issue outside of BioPortal itself. We will continue to look into it in the next few days and keep updating the ticket you cited.

Our apologies for the difficulty!

John