[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from 许

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 19 17:10:42 PDT 2021

Hello,

I'm sorry, we who provide BioPortal support do not have a deep knowledge of the ontologies in it, so we can not help you with this question.

In general you can use the search and other APs I to obtain information about specific concepts, but I do not know if MedDRA contains the necessary semantic information to make this straightforward.

Perhaps someone else on the list can provide more information on this request?

John