[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Matt Diller

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 27 21:58:18 PDT 2021

Thank you Matt for these observations, appreciate the information.

We are contacting the owner of the first ontology and will remedy the situation shortly.

Your example of NXDX looks like an ontology for me. I am seeing an ontology there that is well-formed and meaningful (see screenshot). I did clean up a few other ontologies that were private (so you shouldn't have been able to see them), and made another ontology private (so now you can't see it). But I didn't see ontologies that matched your description.

Can you please let me know more precisely what you are seeing that is different than what I am seeing? Thank you,

John