[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Matt Diller

Diller,Matthew A diller17 at ufl.edu
Thu Oct 28 08:10:09 PDT 2021

Hi John,

Yes, so there are several ontologies that have in their description that they are “tests for submission” or something to that effect. TEST_CBI and mini fast test are examples. There is also DELETE, which just seems to be an blank BioPortal page. I managed to find these by going to https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies and typing “test” into the search bar.

Best,

Matt Diller