[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Krishna Udaiwal

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 29 11:03:17 PDT 2021

Hi Krishna,

On Oct 29, 2021, at 7:49 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

I'm a curator of the Agronomy Ontology (AgrO) project, and wanted to ask if there is a particular issue breaking the AgrO page here:

https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/AGRO

Seems there are historical versions ("Uploaded: 4/3/20") and is searchable on the 'ontologies' page.

Please let me or our team know via reply or on our github at https://github.com/AgriculturalSemantics/agro/issues

Yes, I found an issue with the data in our triplestore for the latest submission of your ontology. I’ve corrected the issue and reprocessed the last release from July 1st. You should be able to see the summary page for AGRO now.

I noticed that we don’t have anyone from your team listed as having admin privileges to maintain your ontology entry in BioPortal. If there is anyone with a BioPortal account, please let me know the account name so that I can grant you admin privileges.

[cid:25D60A67-FCC2-44D1-8017-96B5361AB2E1 at lan]