[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Alice Rogier

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 8 10:52:54 PDT 2021

Hi Alice,

On Sep 8, 2021, at 10:46 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Dear all,

I created a simple ontology for chemotherapy toxicities, that I will present to MedInfo2021 conference on October. I would like to know if it's possible to upload my ontology, named OntoTox, in the BioPortal.
Here is the OntoTox GitHub : https://github.com/TeamHeka/OntoTox

Yes, you’re welcome to upload your ontology. You can create a BioPortal account on this page:

https://bioportal.bioontology.org/accounts/new

After creating an account and logging in, you can navigate to the Ontologies page:

https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies

… and click the Submit New Ontology button, then fill out the resulting forms. Let us know if you need any additional assistance.